This stunning brass foiled gift box is a real showstopper.
Filled with 3 layers of our favourite handmade truffles, creams & truffles enrobed in milk, dark and white chocolate.
Our Indulgent collection is the perfect gift or table centerpiece!
This box of chocolates will arrive with 6 months shelf life
- Milk Chocolate Marc De Champagne Truffle x 3
- Dark Chocolate Irish Coffee Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Cup x 2
- Pink Marc De Champagne & Strawberry with Popping Candy Truffle x 2
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cream x 2
- Milk Chocolate Raspberry & Marc De Champagne Truffle x 2
- Dark Chocolate Truffle x 2
- Milk Chocolate Orange Cream x 2
- Milk Chocolate Truffle x 2
- White Chocolate Truffle x 2
- Milk Chocolate Coffee Cream
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Cup x 2
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Marc De Champagne Cream x 2
- Milk Chocolate Rum Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffle x 2
- Milk Chocolate Dipped Fudge x 2
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Praline x 2
- Milk Chocolate Orange Truffle x 2
- Pink Marc De Champagne Explosion Truffle x 2
- Dark Chocolate Lemon Cream
- Milk Chocolate Brandy & Cherry Marzipan x 2
- Dark Chocolate Rum Truffle x 2
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline
- Milk Chocolate Chocca Mocha Truffle x 2
- Dark Chocolate Crème De Cacao Truffle x 2
- Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (Milk), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose (Wheat), Water, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifier: E471-Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Marzipan (Sugar, Almonds, Glucose Syrup (Wheat), Invert Sugar Syrup, Preservatives E202, Humectants E420), Praline Paste (Sugar, Hazelnuts, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Fudge (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Palm Oil, Butter (Milk),Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Marc de Champagne, Rum, Creme de Cacao, Whisky, Brandy, Amaretto, Orange Liqueur, Grand Marnier®), Fruit Purees (Glucose Syrup (Wheat), Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Orange, Beetroot, Lemon & Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Plant Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin, Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Strawberries, Raspberries, Coffee Granules, Popping Candy (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Paste, Glucose (Corn), Anhydrous Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin (E322), Vanilla, Natural Flavours, Preservative: Carbon Dioxide (E290)), Natural Flavouring: Strawberry, Orange, Coffee, Raspberry, Pear, Almond, Rum, Brandy, Whisky (Propylene Glycol), Rum Essence (Artificial Flavouring, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Glace Cherries (Broken Cherries, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide, Colouring: Erythrosine), Salt Flakes, Colour (Beetroot, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Citric Acid.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain Peanuts.
Certified palm oil from sustainable sources.
QUALITY & ETHICS
We take great care to source only the best ingredients for our chocolates, as quality has to come first in all aspects of the products and services that we offer to our customers.
At the same time we believe that it is vital to support a sustainable global chocolate industry by acting with a social conscience around our commercial decisions.
We apply strict criteria when it comes to the origin of our cocoa beans, both in terms of quality and provenance. They come from three continents: South and Central America, Africa and Asia. Each country has its own specialities, cocoa varieties and flavours. We work together with specially selected farmers co-operatives who support sustainable practices throughout the growing and harvesting cycle, including fair market pricing.