Part of our Truly Scrumptious range this is a petite selection of our most popular handmade chocolates.
Beautifully presented in a hand-finished luxury cube with our unique Theobroma & Bird’s print on duck egg blue. The epitome of less is more, this small gift makes a big impression.
This stunning box also comes in 100g – Click to view.
- A combination of the following handmade chocolates and truffles:
- Milk chocolate caramel truffle
- Milk chocolate Marc de champagne truffle
- White chocolate rum truffle
- Milk chocolate truffle
- Dark chocolate midnight truffle
- Milk chocolate hazelnut whirl
- Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose (Wheat), Water, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifiers: E471 and Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (Milk), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Rum, Marc de Champagne), Natural Flavouring (Rum, (Propylene Glycol)), Rum Essence (Flavouring Substances, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Salt.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain nuts & peanuts.
QUALITY & ETHICS
We take great care to source only the best ingredients for our chocolates, as quality has to come first in all aspects of the products and services that we offer to our customers.
At the same time we believe that it is vital to support a sustainable global chocolate industry by acting with a social conscience around our commercial decisions.
We apply strict criteria when it comes to the origin of our cocoa beans, both in terms of quality and provenance. They come from three continents: South and Central America, Africa and Asia. Each country has its own specialities, cocoa varieties and flavours. We work together with specially selected farmer co-operatives who support sustainable practices throughout the growing and harvesting cycle, including fair market pricing.