The Truly Scrumptious range is one of Holdsworth Chocolates best selling gift boxes. This collection contains a number of customer favourite chocolates includes; Milk Caramel Cup, Hazelnut Whirl and Marc de Champagne Truffle. All beautifully presented in a hand-finished foil embossed cube, displaying the Holdsworth unique Theobroma tree along with the pretty Bird’s print on a duck egg blue.
This beautiful box also comes in 55g – Click to view.
- Dark chocolate creme de cacao truffle
- Milk chocolate Marc de champagne truffle
- Milk chocolate caramel cup
- Milk chocolate hazelnut whirl
- Dark chocolate strawberry cream
- Milk chocolate dipped fudge
- White chocolate rum truffle
- Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (Milk), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose (Wheat), Water, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifier: E471-Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Hazelnuts, Fudge (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Palm Oil, Butter (Milk), Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt ), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Crème De Cacao, Rum, Marc de Champagne), Fruit Purees (Glucose Syrup (Wheat), Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Plant Concentrates (Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Natural Flavouring (Strawberry, Rum (Propylene Glycol)), Strawberries, Raspberries, Salt Flakes, Natural Colour (Beetroot), Citric Acid.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain Peanuts.
Certified palm oil from sustainable sources.
QUALITY & ETHICS
We take great care to source only the best ingredients for our chocolates, as quality has to come first in all aspects of the products and services that we offer to our customers.
At the same time we believe that it is vital to support a sustainable global chocolate industry by acting with a social conscience around our commercial decisions.
We apply strict criteria when it comes to the origin of our cocoa beans, both in terms of quality and provenance. They come from three continents: South and Central America, Africa and Asia. Each country has its own specialities, cocoa varieties and flavours. We work together with specially selected farmer co-operatives who support sustainable practices throughout the growing and harvesting cycle, including fair market pricing.